Dyskusja o ALL ABOUT AIKIDO: THE REAL TRUTH (MARTIAL ARTS DOCUMENTARY)
- Opinie i zdania tu macie
- How God Created the Universe at lulu.com
, see channel download for info .,., Share the Bible .,.,. PRAYER ...
- it's a pretty sneaky art lol. Imagine the shock your adversary will get when
you pin his ass down.. No one is going to expect you to know Aikido.
This is brilliant because look how old these guys are.
- Did any of the skeptics even watch this video?
- Come one guys stop comparing martial arts in every martial art video.Every martial art has pros and cons.Aikido in my opinion is clearly for self defense like Krav Maga.Those two martial arts are not sports.I also admire the russian martial arts.
- What's with the wrist grabbing and flying into the opponent? what if the guy stands back and strikes or kicks. And the multiple attackers? - that was right out of a kung fu movie, they attacked one at a time. I'm not a nay-sayer but i'm not buying it either.
- SANS SPORT MARTIAL L HOMME EST NUL
wow great teacher
- its as if they give up as soon as they are grabbed this is unreal
while the akido man was holding one guy why did the other guy not attack he waited for akido man to regain footing this is bullshit
- his so sceptik and send his studens ahha sounds scared
- samuraj spirit translates to serve spirit
- Is it true the O Sensei title was initially a joke referred to Ueshiba's parent art because he taught without getting permission to from his instructor?
- bruce lee practiced aikido. enough said.
- if you have skillset to kill, do you not have an obligation not use it on your fellow humans on the green,good,earth?
- If you watched this video you must have an interest in martial arts. Perhaps you have martial art experience. There is much of Aikido that is not shown in this video. Wrist grabs are a beginning not the art, as training wheels are to riding a bike. I believe it would be very difficult to gain a sense of any martial art by merely watching a video. If you are skeptical enough to post an opinion here why not train for a month at your local Aikido club? Any new experience is always valuable =)
- NO DEJES DE VER ESTE DOCUMENTAL SOBRE EL AIKIDO Y EL VERDADERO ESPIRITU SAMURAI
- It's so interesting for me. And I know him who is Shioda Gozo.
He is very powerfully Aikido.
I want to do like that movements.
- Nicholas, the author, is truly a well rounded martial artist. Very open minded.
- Ueshiba was a master of daito ryu. Its an amalgam of a lot of jujitsu from all directions in Japan. Ueshiba always said there will be times when you need to acknowledge the skill of your opponent and back off. Remember one of my sifu Yang Jwing Ming; "Your enemy not so stupid". But like any martial arts; it technique applied with skill and speed. An aikido practitioner, like a Judo expert is like a fast spinning ball with a gyroscope inside for balance. One advice: Don't apply judo falls in Aikido - it will hurt.
- Więcej ciekawych nie ma już?