Dyskusja o Aikido - Ueshiba Moriteru & Ueshiba Mitsuteru demonstration at the Aikijinja Taisai 2013
- Opinie i zdania tu macie
- Aikido - Ueshiba Moriteru & Ueshiba Mitsuteru demonstration at the Aikijinja Taisai 2013
- I don't practice Aikido, but this just looks beautiful. Even though I train Ju Jitsu and Judo, there is no doubt for me that Aikido is the most aesthetic.
- Is that Morehei Ueshiba (O-Sensei)'s son?
- For all those saying that Aikido is fake and useless in a fight:
Aikido was never developed as a martial art for fighting or killing. Aikido was developed by O-Sensei as a way of life. A way of finding peace and harmony with everyone and everything. Aikido certainly has self-defense aspects to it that work wonderfully when applied (individual aspects like wrist locks, energy flow and redirection, arm bars, all the good stuff), however the art focuses more on preventing yourself from getting in to a situation where you are put at risk. Spacial awareness, even things like looking around a street before and whilst walking along it, looking around at people that may cause trouble are all things that can help prevent the need for anger, aggression and violence. This is what is taught in Aikido. "Aikido, a way of harmony with nature, with oneself, and with others" - Sensei Tony Deckers (6th Dan).
- I miss this situation... ♥
*O Sensei ni rei
Aikido - Ueshiba Moriteru & Ueshiba Mitsuteru dem…: http://youtu.be/kOhjG9ClCVk
- I hate that irratating electronic noise that is presented as music! The video is excellent!
- absolutely magnificent
- Fake as hell
- Aikido - Ueshiba Moriteru & Ueshiba Mitsuteru dem…: http://youtu.be/kOhjG9ClCVk
- معلومات عن مؤسسة الايكيدو اليابانية واصحاب هذا الفن اليابانيAikido - Ueshiba Moriteru & Ueshiba Mitsuteru demonstration at the Aikijinja Taisai 2013
Aikikai Foundation iN Japan :http://www.aikikai.or.jp/eng/
- this art at this level should be called UKE-DO
because there is no executor technique, the opponent ends up falling deliberately
what do you thing guys?
- This Sensei does tend to lead the uke into the techniques he wants to apply, but if I were the uke I'd go along too. I see what you mean, it looks less than honest, that is fair, but I assure you that's for the safety of the participants, one wrong reaction and the injuries here are severe. Stay true and I encourage your study, in time you'll gain more than just a physical enlightenment.
- The uke makes his attack predictable not to make the technique easier for the demonstration but to keep from being injured it looks choreographed but it isn't the hands are in the same position they would be in if the uke were striking with a sword bat pipe stick etc
FYI the class wouldn't progress very well if we all had broken wrists and shredded ligaments, they're no fun!
- If you have been locked or thrown by a Shihan, you would know this is not fake. The flow of the uke is also to protect against injury.
- Thank you for sharing this!!
- This is PERFECT aikido. Awesome to see!! Very gracious, but you can make it hard if you want to!
- The movement was so smooth. In aikido, producing a minimum sound when tumbling means a small impact force was received.
- I'v finally master aikido. The point is that when you get into a real fight you tell your enemies to grab your hand or both hands then you move them in a fluid watery motions. then you knock them down.
- Więcej ciekawych nie ma już?